A Keynote Speaker Like No Other
Holly G. Green produces lasting results by using advanced brain science principles to teach individuals and organizations how to think and act differently to achieve the results they need.
Using Your Brain to Win in Today’s Hyper-Paced World
Your brain is your most powerful competitive weapon – if you know how to use it properly. Learn the latest in brain science techniques to get your entire organization focused on winning.
Teaching your organization how to win requires a deeper understanding of how the brain works and how it often gets in the way of winning. Leveraging the latest in neuroscience, this session provides proven tools, techniques and tips for learning how to:
- Avoid getting blinded by your own data
- Make better management decisions
- Slow down to go fast
- Get and stay clear on the goals
- Stage your field of vision
- Question the right answer and explore the second right answer
- Use your brain to win every day
You’ll practice playing with your brain and walk away with practices you can immediately put to use to be even more successful!
Innovating Every Day
In today’s markets, you either innovate or get left behind. Holly teaches how to identify what prevents your organization from innovating, how to get unstuck, and how to innovate every day to stay one step ahead of the competition.
The biggest threat to your business isn’t new technologies, changing markets or unseen competitors. It’s what you think you know and what made you successful to date. An interactive, upbeat approach to incorporating innovation and thinking differently into almost everything you do, this session focuses on:
- Exploring how and why success can get you in trouble
- Exposing unhelpful decision-making and thinking processes
- Asking the right questions to drive results
- Changing your thinking to get clear on what is possible
- Unlearning tried and true “innovation eradicators”
- Making innovation an everyday activity rather than a random event
You’ll learn how your brain works to keep you stuck in the past, and then develop strategies for getting unstuck, replacing the old with the new, and staying focused to get the results you want.
Oh the Things You Can Thunk!
Unfettered thinking is a critical skill for today’s business leaders. In this Dr. Seuss inspired look at the wondrous workings of the human brain, Holly unlocks the secrets of creativity to help you build new pathways to success.
Our ability to imagine is one of the most remarkable aspects of the human brain. Yet, even though we can think just about anything imaginable, our brains need prompts to help us use this skill well. In this unique Dr. Seuss inspired presentation, Holly uses the latest in brain science techniques to explore:
- How to identify the imaginings that will help your organization thrive
- When to use the power of your brain to generate more ideas versus executing on what you already have
- How to engage the brains of everyone in your organization to create new neural connections that contribute to success
As the good doctor said, “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” After this fun and practical presentation, you’ll steer a lot better and get where you want to go by learning how to ponder all the things you can thunk!
Expose Yourself to Communicate More Effectively!
Getting ahead in the business world requires the ability to communicate with precision and clarity. Holly demonstrates how to expose yourself (legally and appropriately of course!) to gain clarity in your communications and get where you want to go.
Is it important for you to establish and maintain credibility? To communicate more effectively to achieve results through others? This session uses advanced neuroscience principles to teach a powerful yet simple process that helps you understand:
- Why and how you think and behave the way you do at work
- How to make your thinking more visible
- How to effectively test your conclusions and assumptions
- How to expose your thinking to gain understanding and buy-in to your ideas
- How to expose the thinking of others to align, engage and get everyone working together
You’ll gain tools and techniques for engaging and aligning with others more effectively, and for triggering new thoughts and approaches that lead to superior results.
Developing Strategic Agility
In today’s chaotic business climate, strategic agility is the #1 competitive advantage. Learn how to dominate your market by developing the ability to move fast with focus and flexibility in rapidly changing markets.
Everything in today’s world says run! Go fast! And often times running fast means having to do it over again. That’s why strategic agility – the ability to move fast with flexibility and focus – has become today’s #1 competitive advantage.
Holly teaches organizations how to slow down to get it right the first time, so you get there before the competition. You’ll learn and practice how to:
- Get clear on winning
- Define, with specificity, what winning looks like
- Determine what you need to do to get there
- Pause and focus on the right things
- Respond to change without losing focus
You’ll walk away with the insights and tools you need to complete your strategic framework, create a destination model (your detailed version of success), and get clear on your stakeholders and your value to them.
Who Am I & Who the Heck Are You?
Ready for an upbeat and interactive look at decision-making, data gathering, and communication styles? Utilizing the Myers-Briggs Temperament Sorter, Holly teaches how to communicate, align, focus, and collaborate more effectively to achieve new levels of business success.
Do you sometimes wonder why we can’t all just get along and work together? The good news is we can – by learning more about how people think and make decisions differently.
Using the Myers-Briggs Temperament Sorter, Holly shows how our basic temperaments guide our decision-making, data gathering, communication, and living styles. Then she teaches how to understand these innate differences to communicate and collaborate more effectively to achieve new levels of success.
- A new self-awareness of your own preferences
- Why some people drive you crazy and what to do about it
- How adults make decisions and get to actions
- How to make better decisions – for yourself and for others
This presentation can be combined with the core elements of the Using Your Brain to Win In Today’s Hyper-Paced World for a more in-depth learning session.
Living & Thriving @ the Pace of Change
The human brain was not designed to work effectively at the pace we are expected to move today. Using self-assessment worksheets and interactive learning, Holly shows how to retrain your brain to truly thrive in an environment of constant change and distraction
The human brain was not designed to work effectively at the pace we are expected to move today. Yet we try to do it anyway, which causes some ineffective and sometimes harmful behaviors at work.
Holly teaches how to retrain your brain to truly thrive in an environment of constant change and distraction. In this fast-moving keynote, you’ll explore:
- Why parts of the brain are not well suited for today’s hyper-fast world
- How and why you get caught in nonproductive “busyness”
- How to navigate through typical reactions to change
- How to rebuild and maintain resilience during significant change
- How to remain focused and energized on achieving desired results
You’ll come away with practical tools and techniques for working more efficiently and effectively – even when operating at today’s faster-than-normal pace.
Your session at the ASTD Conference a month ago was the most valuable I attended. Thank you!
Kyle R. Perry
Director, Leadership Development
American Farm Bureau Federation